If a new prospective client moved to your city…why would they choose YOU as their advisor?
Is your practice distinctive enough, so you can answer the question in a manner no one else would?
From the research for his three #1 Amazon.com business bestsellers, author, business leader, and Hall of Fame speaker Scott McKain has developed a specific plan for helping financial advisors deliver what clients really crave in today’s volatile economy.
You will learn:
- The major disconnections between clients and their advisors
- The keys for enhancing client retention
- How to make your practice distinctive in the marketplace
- Why a focus on investment products never creates client engagement
- The importance of delivering a compelling narrative – and how to do it
- How financial professionals can be creative – and compliant with regulatory mandates – simultaneously
- Why your strategies for acquiring new clients must integrate with your current relationships
- The critical quality of practice clarity – and why it is the common thread uniting all truly distinct financial advisors
Scott McKain is the bestselling author of "Collapse of Distinction: Stand Out and Move Up While Your Competition Fails," named by the "Miami Herald," "Sacramento Bee," and thirty other major media outlets as one of the "Ten Best Business Books of 2009." He is a member of the Professional Speakers Hall of Fame, and of Speakers Roundtable – an elite, invitation-only group of twenty business speakers considered to be among the best in the world.